Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Today's happenings





Well, I've been debating about starting a blog for awhile to keep a journal for us (and our loved ones) of memories of Jack and Em (and us). So, we'll see how often I actually write on this thing. But I figured it was worth a start.

Today, Sarah (who was also an inspiration to finally get this blog going) let us borrow her game Who What Where Junior. What a great game! Basically it's like pictionary but there is a who card, what card, and where card. One example from today's game was a hamster fishing in a truck. As any of you who know me know, I'm not the world's best artist but everybody got all of the ones that I drew. In fact, we all got everybody's. Bonus points for anyone who can guess all of the ones above and guess the artist- to make for easier deciphering, it helps to double click on the image to enlarge them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

# 2 batman at the pool... again done by you...

Unknown said...

# 3 oscar the grouch playing drums in my hood... is oscar studying music at nyu too? done by jimmy

Unknown said...

ok... i think i finally have #1... a clown blowing out candles on a birthday cake at the amusement park by emma... what do i win if i got them all right?!!!!!!

Linda B. said...

No major shock that the one that you didn't fully get was the one by me. Look closer- I know you can do it!! And then you can get the prize! (First, I do have to figure out what the prize is).

Unknown said...

#2 batman diving in a pool at a haunted house?