Sunday, January 25, 2009

Upon request...

Some have nagged me for not blogging lately. I must say- I feel like I don't have much to say or nothing witty enough or nothing that anybody would care about so I've been staying away. I might try to be better... or maybe not.

That being said, a lot has been going around in the news lately about some thing that I'm very passionate about... food. Not food that's in a can or found at McDonalds but actual food that tastes like food because it's made out of real ingredients.

Many are saying that the new administration might take a Michael Pollan like outlook on food or at least a foodie approach which would be amazing. My favorite quote from the foodie article is that the Obamas should just publish what they eat every day and just that alone will change how Americans eat.

Check out this article which talks about it all more eloquently than I ever could. We've "bought a piece of the White House lawn" on this website to help support the cause.

No comments: