Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The rough life of Jacklet...


Well, I was originally thinking of taking the idea from other bloggers that I know of having each day of the weekend being a specific theme. I figured that since I spend Tuesdays with Jack and since there is always a great quote/ thought process by him that Tuesday's blog entries should be dedicated to some Jack conversation. But there were so many other blog-able moments today that I will have to share his quote with other things.

First off, Jack's comment of the day:
"Mom, is an elephant's trunk full of boogers?"

Second, I'm completely bummed that our alternate country of choice, Iceland, where we were going to move pending outcomes of next month's elections is going bankrupt.

Third, Jack and I went to Bruins training camp today. I was surprised that we were pretty much the only non-media there except for a few diehards and/or guys who make their living selling signed memorabilia on ebay. Luckily, those diehards were there to point out to me which guys were which because I would have no idea who was who. All of the guys came out one by one after practice to get in to their cars and Jack got all their autographs (and even a Bauer representative and a trainer's too- he didn't care). He did care the most about meeting Tim Thomas. He got to shake his hand, get his autograph, and get a photo with him. It made his day.

No comments: