Friday, July 18, 2008

Billy Idol gets it...

OK, so maybe only Jim will get the reference and it's probably in poor form to put Billy Idol and Nelson Mandela in the same reference point but it's my blog so I'm going to do what I want.

I've been finding it hard to try and find the balance between being a good doctor and being a good mom/wife/person. I'm not sure the balance will ever be able to be found. I look around and see all of these important people, doing all of these important things which are great but always wonder what the effects are on their families and whether or not these important people care or recognize the effects that them traveling so much has on their loved ones.

I don't know much about Nelson Mandela but I did see this article today. And I thought, you know, Nelson Mandela gets it.

1 comment:

Jim Lemire said...

I get it.


BTW, I'd bet a gazillion dollars that you are the first and only person to work a reference to Billy Idol into a story about Nelson Mandela. Well done!