Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's official....

I'm stressed out... As I say to my patients on a daily basis, stress manifests itself in mysterious ways. For me, it's always intense dreams- not necessarily nightmares, just intense dreams.

It started Tuesday night with this weird visit for me back to Hopi and I was going back only to have a baby (no, I'm not pregnant)- I don't remember all of the details but it was definitely weird.

Last night's takes the cake though... It was Ellen's wedding and I had forgotten to arrange for the hair person to come and I couldn't find my dress and then I went to walk down the aisle and I didn't have shoes on. And then, and then, and then. It was just this major comedy of errors although it wasn't so funny at the time.

When is my vacation again??

No comments: